Heart attack is a common disease that can occur in both men and women. Survival rates are high and people can enjoy a normal life after this traumatic event. People should be aware of warnings and symptoms and take the necessary precautions in emergency situations.
Symptoms of heart attack:
1. Breast pain and discomfort:
- A patient with a heart attack will feel pressure and tightness in the chest, which can spread to the chest, arms, neck, jaw or back.
- Pain can be in one or both hands. Chest pain occurs in the centre or on the left side of the chest.
- Pain lasts several minutes and can occur frequently.
- People can be misleading about heartburn or stomach pain. Abdominal bloating often also causes chest pain and discomfort. In women, breast pain cannot be considered a warning sign.
Open Next Page To See more