While double chin is often associated with weight gain, genetics, time, and lifestyle habits also play a role. However, it can be argued that weight is the biggest determinant of whether or not we have submental fat. In this way, we will give you a couple of tips to help you increase your chances!
Here are five such exercises:
- Look at the ceiling, tilting your head back at an angle of 45 degrees.
- Turn your head to the right.
- Slide the lower jaw forward (as if you had a bad bite).
- Hold this position for 10 seconds, then release it.
- Repeat the above steps by turning your head to the left.